This article shows all the answers to piggyvest questions in other to win the reward attached.
Piggyvest is really a good platform for every kids to save for the future.
Piggyvest – formerly known as piggybank.ng is the first online savings & investment app in West Africa and also the largest savings and investment platform/app in Nigeria.
If you wish to learn more about piggyvest read this article.
First, let me show those who are new to piggyvest how to join before i share the answers.
How to Register on PiggyVest and start Saving
I will show you how to register and start enjoying piggyvest features
- Visit Piggyvest Website .
- Click on create an account after clicking the link above.
- Fill the information and submit.
- Do not download the app if you haven’t created an account with the link above.
- Now Download its Mobile App from play store or app store.
- And you ready to start saving.
- Now you can make money by referring to people also.
Note: If you don’t register with the link above you will miss getting N1000 bonus, also complete setting up your account in other to start making money from piggyvest while saving.
Answer to All PiggyVest Questions and Earn Free Points Now
1. How many products does PiggyVest have?
PiggyVest has 6 unique products. Piggybank Savings, Flex Naira, Safelock, Target Savings, Investify & Flex Dollar
2. How many times can you fund your Flex wallet with your Flex Account Number
You can fund your PiggyVest unlimited number of times in a day, and it’s also 100% FREE. No charges.
3. Which product can you use to automatically deposit funds daily, weekly, monthly
Piggybank savings allows you save automically daily, weekly or monthly. Simply turn on Autosave within Piggybank, set the amount you want to save and the frequency. Piggybank savings is like your digital kolo. You’re the boss of your savings, save how you want.
4. How much is 10 points worth when you convert to cash?
1 piggy point is worth ₦10. You earn Piggy points when you fund your Piggybank savings with ₦2,000 using Autosave or Quicksave.
5. Which product gives you Piggy points when you deposit over ₦2,000?
Piggybank savings is the only Product right now on PiggyVest that gives Piggy points
6. How much interest can you earn per annum with Flex Dollar?
You earn 7% per annum with Flex dollar. Interests on your Flex Dollars are accrued daily but paid monthly. Purchasing and liquidation rates are dependent on market.
7. Which of these products give up to 24% per annum in returns?
You can earn up to 24% per annum with Investify. Investify allows you access pre-vetted low-medium risk primary and secondary investment opportunities easily with any amount you have. No hidden fees/charges.
8. Do you earn interests when you top up an existing Safelock greater than 90 days long?
You can earn interests when you top up an existing Safelock that is greater than 90 days. The interest rate is prorated based on the duration left in the Safelock.
9. What is the minimum number of days you can create a “Target savings” for?
30 days is the minimum duration for a Target Savings. You can save towards multiple goals on your own or with a group while earning 10% per annum.
10. How many times a year can you withdraw for FREE from your Piggybank Savings (Core Savings)?
There are 4 FREE withdrawals days with Piggybank Savings by default. You can set your withdrawal days on your own or use the default withdrawal days on the app (31st of March, 30th of June, 30th of September, 31st of December annually).
Now, you can enjoy the reward given to you from piggyvest.
If you have any issue please leave a comment below…
DeegeekNG and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.